Thursday, May 17, 2007

Delirium

The hubby and I went to see the Cirque Du Soleil show Delirium last night.

Tonight is the last night for the show and tickets are still available.

I HIGHLY recommend seeing this show! It was the first Cirque Du Soleil show I have ever seen and despite the guy behind me jabbing his knees into my back and the rock hard stadium seats at the Spokane Arena I still was captivated by the show!

The multiculturalism of the show is amazing! Fraught with eroticism and buff and tone men and women, there is something for everyone one. I loved the music and have to admit it is the first time we have ever bought a music CD after a concert (that includes the Cher concert we went to years ago in Seattle!)The show uses enormous projection screens and the acrobatics, music and antics of the cast are almost overwhelming.

There is one musical number that has two same sex and one opposite sex dance partners that was just incredible to see on stage in Spokane. I clapped until I thought my hands would bleed!

Go see this show! Your last chance to see it in Spokane is tonight, tickets are still available so if you have plans for the evening - cancel them and go witness Delirium!

You will thank me tomorrow...

Labels: